Our school programs are for one hour unless otherwise specified and are $3.50 per student, per program. We recommend a ratio of one teacher/adult per ten students to ensure required duty of care on the programs; accompanying teachers/adults within this ratio are free of charge. Bookings for school groups are essential.
Make a booking
Contact us using the button below to make a booking enquiry. Our team will respond to your enquiry within 48 hours.
- Choose a school program
- Click the above button to email us or phone (02) 6270 8282.
- We’ll need to know:
- Your name, school and contact details, mobile number preferred
- Year group of the students visiting
- Date/s you would like to visit the museum
- Preferred program/s you wish to book
- Number of students and teachers/adults
- Any special needs or access requirements that are unique to the group
- If you are claiming the PACER rebate
- All programs have a $3.50 entry fee per student
Preparing for your visit
To find out about PACER, heritage, disability access and catering visit the preparing for your visit page.