Stories from the Bunker
What can collection objects reveal about our democracy, our rights and freedoms and how to be an active and engaged citizen?
Join MoAD Learning for Stories from the Bunker and discover more.
Stories from the Bunker:
- short clips for classroom use
- unpack the stories behind some interesting objects from our collection storage facility at MoAD – affectionately titled, the Bunker
- content aligned to the Australian Curriculum – HASS and Civics and Citizenship sub-strand
- addresses historical thinking concepts such as sources, continuity and change, cause and effect, significance and empathy
- accompanied by teacher focus questions and additional resource links
Episode 1 – Our Collection
Episode 2 – Federation Medal
Episode 3 – The Stenograph Machine
Episode 4 – Suffrage
- Suffrage Activities and additional resources
- MoAD Collection Objects – Suffrage
More episodes to come ...
If you have a suggestion or request for a Stories from the Bunker episode – please contact us at email@example.com