The Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House is a Corporate Commonwealth Entity within the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, the Hon. Ben Morton MP, Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
In addition to being listed on this page, you’ll find information on employment opportunities at The Museum of Australian Democracy by visiting the APS Jobs website.
The museum encourages applications from the diverse Australian community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability, people of all ages and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for employment you must be an Australian Citizen and the successful candidate will be required to undergo and maintain a baseline security clearance.
Creating a transformative experience is at the heart of what we do within this extraordinary building, and our volunteers play a vital part in helping us to achieve this. Find out more about volunteering at the Museum of Australian Democracy.
Temporary Employment Register – General
- Title: Temporary Employment Register – Various
- Classification: APS Level, 3, APS Level 4, APS Level 5, APS Level 6, Executive Level 1 and Executive Level 2
- Employment Type: Non-Ongoing (Temporary), Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Salary: $58,123 - $143,454 + 15.4% superannuation
- Contact Officer: People and Strategy – 02 6270 8297 or 02 6270 8192
- Application pack
- Application coversheet