Competitions and challenges
A Call to Action – Create a Music Video
Do you like music videos? Have you ever wanted to create one? If so, this competition is for YOU.
Watch this clip for information and inspiration!
MoAD Learning is accepting submissions of original music videos by students K-12 for our song A Call to Action .
The video is required to demonstrate democracy in action in your school/community. You may wish to create the video as a class project, or with a few friends. Tell us what democracy means to you in a creative way.
There will be multiple opportunities to submit –
- Term 4 due date – Tuesday 26th November 2019
- Stay tuned for 2020 Term dates!
Judging of submitted entries will occur each term – and each term 2 successful entries will be hosted on our MoAD YouTube site and our songs learning resource page.
Term 4 winners will be announced on our website by:
- Tuesday 10th December 2019
Questions? – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Submission Instructions:
- Read the MoAD Competition Terms and Conditions, FAQs and complete the Submission Permission Form
- Video is to be in .mp4 file format
- Be completely original – not to include any other copyright images/content
- Use the song lyrics in their entirety and in their original musical score format
- Send your completed Submission Permission Form and video via We Transfer or Drop-box to email@example.com by 5pm (AEST) Tuesday 26th November 2019.
How Powerful Are You?
MoAD Learning would like to know ‘What democracy means to you’. Inspire others by sharing your thoughts with US in a creative way. The best submissions will have the opportunity to be rotated through and displayed in the corridors here at MoAD. These artworks will also be uploaded to our Learning website. Download the flyer for further details.
- 1 of 10
- 2 of 10
- 3 of 10
- 4 of 10
- 5 of 10
- 6 of 10
- 7 of 10
- 8 of 10
- 9 of 10
- 10 of 10