Competitions and challenges
A Call to Action – Create a Music Video
Do you like music videos? Have you ever wanted to create one? If so, this competition is for YOU.
Watch this clip for information and inspiration!
MoAD Learning is accepting submissions of original music videos by students K-12 for our song A Call to Action .
The video is required to demonstrate democracy in action in your school/community. You may wish to create the video as a class project, or with a few friends. Tell us what democracy means to you in a creative way.
There will be multiple opportunities to submit –
Semester 1 entry: Wednesday 24th June 2020, 5.00 pm (AEST)
Semester 2 entry: Wednesday 25th November 2020, 5.00pm (AEST)
Judging of submitted entries will occur each semester – and each semester 2 successful entries will be hosted on our MoAD YouTube site and our songs learning resource page.
Term 4 winners will be announced on our website by:
- Semester 1 winners –Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Semester 2 winners – Wednesday 9th December 2020
Questions? – email email@example.com
Entry Submission Instructions:
Read the MoAD Competition Terms and Conditions [PDF, 204KB], FAQs [PDF, 638KB] and complete the Submission Permission Form [DOCX, 128KB]
- Video is to be in .mp4 file format
- Be completely original – not to include any other copyright images/content
- Use the song lyrics in their entirety and in their original musical score format
- Send your completed Submission Permission Form [DOCX, 128KB] and video via We Transfer or Drop-box to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Powerful Are You?
MoAD Learning would like to know ‘What democracy means to you’. Inspire others by sharing your thoughts with US in a creative way. The best submissions will have the opportunity to be rotated through and displayed in the corridors here at MoAD. These artworks will also be uploaded to our Learning website. Download the flyer for further details.
- 1 of 10
- 2 of 10
- 3 of 10
- 4 of 10
- 5 of 10
- 6 of 10
- 7 of 10
- 8 of 10
- 9 of 10
- 10 of 10