You, Me and Sustainability Digital Workshop
Through discussion and real-world examples students consider simple changes they can make in their everyday lives to support sustainability. This is a great workshop to hook students in at the beginning of an inquiry or extend students' learning in the classroom.
- visit special places in Old Parliament House
- participate in rich discussion around helping the environment
- connect with stories about young people making positive changes in the area of sustainability
- reflect on how they can be sustainable global citizens
- use object interpretation to solve problems around waste.
You will need a Zoom account connected to an interactive whiteboard in your classroom.
We will send you a Zoom link upon registration.
We offer test connections to any teachers who would like to check in before the program.
For engagement and meaningful interaction with students, we request a maximum of 30 students for each booking.