MoAD’s Digital Excursions bring the heritage spaces of Old Parliament House directly into the classroom. All curriculum aligned, and covering exciting content differing from our onsite experiences, these digital programs allow our Museum Educators to connect with students in real time and guide them through the building to explore some key people and events in our democracy.
Students participate in interactive activities and discussions to learn more about their role as active citizens and our democratic history with knowledgeable museum educators.
MoAD’s Digital Excursions support your teaching by providing:
- a high quality experience to complement your teaching and enhance student learning
- an introductory activity to hook students into democracy or establish pre-knowledge
- exploration of behind the scenes heritage spaces
- opportunities for students unable to visit us onsite for a program and who would like to participate in our different digital program offerings
- flexible delivery of digital program content – to support students learning in the classroom and/or in a home learning environment
- an extension opportunity for your students
- an opportunity to build further knowledge after an onsite program visit.
Digital programs are currently free.Make a digital program booking request
For Digital programs, you may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6270 8282. We may also be able to work with you to tailor a program specific to the needs of your group.
Help keep MoAD’s digital democracy excursions free for all students. Donate today
The Henry Parkes Foundation is a supporting partner of MoAD's Digital Excursion program
|Leading Together Digital Workshops||✘||F-345-67-89-1011-12|
|Drawn Together Digital Workshop||45||5 - 30||✔||5-67-89-10|
HASSCivics And CitizenshipHistoryEnglishMedia Arts
|You, Me and Sustainability Digital Workshop||30||5-30||✔||F-345-67-8|
HASSCivics And Citizenship
|Democracy: Our House, Our Voices||45||5-30||✔||5-67-8|
HASSCivics And CitizenshipGeography
|Rights and Freedoms||45||5-30||✔||7-89-1011-12|
Civics And CitizenshipHistory
|Gough Whitlam: PM Dismissed, 1975: a pre-recorded program||45||NA||✘||9-1011-12|
Civics And CitizenshipHistoryEnglishLegal Studies
|MoAD Junior Investigators||30||5-30||✘||F-3|
*Australian Curriculum V9 – Curriculum Learning Areas